Our E&D Advisory Panel welcomes challenging points of view, corporate and research case studies.
- Race equality at work: what is the data saying?
- The Race Pay Gap – what strategies are working?
- The Race Pay Gap – are you reporting ready?
- Equal at work: work and the life cycles of women?
- Menopause policy: How to help women in the workplace during an important transition?
- It’s not all about white women: is intersectionality analysis impacting race and gender?
- Domestic violence: Can employers create more supportive environments and proactive policy?
Social Mobility: recruitment, retention promotion: interventions that break barriers
- The social mobility index – understanding what is working, why and how can others change?
- Generation diversity – can leaders learn from new colleagues?
- If every business did just one thing – it is time to get practical
- Roles of employers in countering disability hatreds?
- Focus on ability not disability in the workplace
- Welcoming the neuro-diverse into the workplace
- Wellbeing champions – can they change your organisation for the better
- Mental health first aid – time to make it mainstream – workplace interventions
- Managing people with mental ill-health – what is changing in corporate approaches?
- Trans inclusive workplaces and the changing nature of the law
- Being posted abroad – lots done, lots to be done
- Lesbian visibility – challenges and case studies?
Pushing the debate:
- Live bias reviews – how they work, how they are impactful
- Do we ask ‘why’ enough? How to challenge from within
- Charter marks – expensive marketing or drivers of change?
- Reverse mentoring – can it be made to work with management?