GED 2019 Call for Papers and Case Studies
We are now seeking papers for presentation at GED 2019, Equality and Diversity Frontiers: Intersectionality – Solutions and Resolutions. The conference will showcase and bring recognition to those in personnel development, business and research who are doing the best work on:
- New solutions to the management of inclusion to reflect intersectionality
- Step changes in responses to complaints of discrimination or harassment
- New resolution mechanisms with stepped responses before suspension or criminal referral
- Restorative processes and insight for victims and perpetrators
- Research on existing cases and their treatment
- Examples of best practice from business and public services, in the UK or internationally
If you have a specific piece of work, research or project you want to highlight but that isn’t covered by the list above, please feel free to put it forward to the editors who are always looking for new and challenging case studies or insights.
Submissions should clearly identify the aims, approach taken, outcome and metrics used or proposed and will be accepted in the following categories:
- Main stage filmed presentation (15 minute presentation followed by questions and discussion)
- Studio recorded seminar (up to 45 minute interactive session)
- Poster (visual display of project or research for display during the conference and on digital library)
Paper Submission Form
Presenter Consent Points
All conference material – the videos, podcasts and presentations – are put together into a box set for all participants after the event and may be made available to other relevant professionals following the event. To facilitate this, please review the information below and confirm via the online submissions form above that you are happy to share your presentation via our marketing channels.
1. Policy Review Projects Ltd may record my presentation on film, tape, disk or other forms of media.
2. My name, voice, likeness, and biographic or other information may be used by Policy Review Projects Ltd in connection with my presentation and/or recording. Copies of any visual aids and other materials used or provided by me may be made and distributed by Policy Review Projects Ltd in connection with the presentation.
3. I grant to Policy Review Projects Ltd on a nonexclusive basis the right to reproduce, distribute, display, and provide recordings of my presentation and presentation materials, in whole or in part, as well as my name, voice, and likeness, by means of the Internet, via physical media, and through photographic images.
4. To the extent my presentation or presentation materials are protected by copyright law, I reserve those rights to myself except as granted above.
5. The presentation and presentation materials are my own original material for which I have full authority to grant the rights set forth in this Consent and Release Form.
6. The rights set forth in this Consent and Release Form are granted on a royalty free and irrevocable basis.
Please complete the online submissions form or email your abstract as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com no later than Tuesday 30th April 2019.